The holidays are coming and for most people, it is one of the most exciting times of the year. We all know that one person who starts counting down to Christmas as soon as Halloween is over (perhaps this is you?) Either way, here are a few signs you are more than ready for the holidays to hit this year.
1. You’ve Been Posting Obnoxious Memes About the Holidays for a While Now
Really? Thanksgiving didn’t even happen yet!
2. Holiday Music is Your Favorite
It’s been playing on your radio for a lot longer than you would like to admit.
3. You Have a Countdown on Your Phone to When Your Favorite Holiday Starts
It’s for your eyes only, right? So who cares if you’ve been counting down the days to Hanukkah since spring?
4. Everyone’s Gifts are Already Bought, Wrapped, Color Coded, and Ready for Unwrapping
The early bird catches the worm is what I always say.
5. Your Holiday Pinterest Boards Have Way More Pins Than any of Your Other Boards
They’re filled with recipes, decorations, Christmas sweaters, DIY projects that will probably end up on Pinterest fails.
6. Your Favorite Holiday Movies are on a Loop
How many times is too many times to watch Elf? I’m asking for a friend.
7. The Minute You Took Down Your Halloween Decorations, Your Christmas Decorations Went Up
Who are you kidding? You left them up all year. I don’t blame you!
8. The Holiday Drinks at Starbucks are Your Favorite
Who cares about the cup? What matters is what’s inside: peppermint mocha, eggnog latte, or a gingerbread latter.
9. Your House Constantly Smells like Sugar Cookies, or, Sparkling Snow
Not sure if sparkling snow really does have a scent but according to Yankee Candle it does and it smells magical.Post your favorite ways to get in the holiday spirit on our Facebook page.